Imagine you love hip hop. Next you know you got an invite to a party at Dr. Dre’s house right before the Grammys in Los Angeles. Are your still with me?
That alone would have already melted my brain. But it got worse for a second. Now you almost can’t get in, because you are late. But eventually you get to sneak in, because you are a G.
And then you get to see this line up:
– Ice Cube: Today Was A Good Day
– Cypress Hill: Insane In The Brain
– Geto Boys: Minds Playing Tricks On ME
– Souls of Mischief: 93 tip Infinity
– Pharcyde: Passin Me By
– Method Man & Redman: How High
– Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Thuggish Ruggish Bone *that’s when I entered the building*
– Nas: Nas Is Like / If I Ruled The World
– Dr. Dre: California Love
– Black Street: No Diggy
– Diddy / Ma$e: Cant Nobody Hold Me Down / More Money, More Problems
– Busta Rhymes: Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See
– Eminem: My Name Is / Real Slim Shady / Lose Yourself
I’d freaked out for a week. Congratulations Pascal.
For more of the story that is real go here : Dr. Dre’s Party 2014